Nowadays, multiple social media platforms are sponsoring video ads as more and more people are preferring to make buying decisions on watching video ads. Over 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day. For businesses, this presents a huge opportunity to engage with prospective customers as video not only allows them to convey a message faster but also gets the most attention. As mentioned in the previous post, this post will focus on how to run YouTube Ad campaigns and how it can be beneficial for your business.
Youtube has over 2 billion users and there is an increase of 50% more video watching on the platform year over year. This makes Youtube an excellent platform for your small business to reach their target audience.
There is no need for you to hire a high-end director for the Youtube video to generate revenue for your business through your business video content.
In this blog, we are going to discuss how you can use a Youtube video to expand and grow your business. We’ll cover topics like- how the platform works, How you can secure return on investment on the video content created.
There are two types of video ads which are skippable ads and non-skippable ads. Skippable ads can be skipped before you want a video while non-skippable ads are something that appears before the video and it can’t be skipped as the name suggests. Most of the non-skippable ads last around 15-20 seconds and force people to watch it.
If you’re making a Youtube ad video for the first time it is suggested to make a small ad video rather than a long ad video. A short video will cover the important aspects of your message. In my opinion, people are more likely to watch a small video ad rather than a long video. The most important of all you can create it easily by hiring a good digital marketing agency which is way cheaper than a big shot director.
The pre-roll ads that are shown at the start of the video content are called instream ads. A common ad type that you can use for marketing and advertising on YouTube. A study shows that 72% of people don’t mind watching instream ads.
If you’re looking to send traffic back to your official website then you need to make sure that your website doesn’t slow down because of the upcoming traffic.
11 Steps to Set up a YouTube Ad Campaign
Step 1: On Google AdWords homepage select Campaign type as ‘video ads’
Step 2: Enter a name for your ad campaign
Step 3: Select “In-stream or video discovery ads” in the Video Ad Format
Step 4: Set your budget per day in the Budget section
Step 5: In the Networks tab, select YouTube Search or YouTube Videos where your ad would appear
Step 6: Define the target location
Step 7: Set begin and end dates for your campaign
Step 8: Creating the Video Ad Creative
Step 9: Determine the max price you will pay for each view in the Bidding section
Step 10: Define your Target Audience
Step 11: You target individuals by keywords, topics, or websites in Advanced Targeting
6 Ways YouTube Video ads can be Beneficial for your Business
1) More than 4 billion videos are viewed on a daily basis. Video ads help you engage with the audience easily by creating skippable or non-skippable ads that would entice your prospective customers to know more about your brand.
2) Google AdWords for Video helps you build your email list by adding links, annotations, and cards. Links or displaying cards allow you to convince your customers to stay on your channel and providing video suggestions from your playlist.
3) By regularly running meaningful video ads, your brand can earn attractive revenue through Google’s AdSense for Video program. Additionally, it helps you drive traffic to your website which results in improving your list of leads and sales, as well as increasing your brand’s conversions.
4) When it comes to spending on AdWords for Video, your brand will have to pay only for engaged views. This is possible only when a person view watches your video ad for 30 seconds.
5) When your brand is consistent in running Video Ads, it opens up the opportunity for grabbing the attention of new visitors. YouTube ads give your brand maximum exposure by helping you reach a worldwide audience.
6) With so many companies focusing on social media marketing, video ads will give you an edge over your competition as it promises more engagement and gains exposure in a predominantly untapped market.
The idea of creating a video seems easy, but only a powerful story-line and strong marketing efforts can make a campaign successful. In order to create dominance in Adwords for Video, your brand needs to create high-quality videos on an ongoing basis that drives the required revenue and serves your company objective.
Is your brand open to YouTube Ads? Our digital team would love to help you out, as we’re one of the best digital and advertising agencies in Navi Mumbai.