Of late, live video streaming on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter has become quite a popular thing among several users. For famous stars and daily users, Facebook Live has opened up a universe of opportunities; however, it has also caught the attention of the businesses.
There is a reason why marketers are going all excited about Facebook live? Because it is simply fun and fair and a way for them to use the power of video to communicate their stories of the brand, also it helps them to make a true relationship with the fan and followers during the real time.
To give you an example for this concept, Facebook Live has a very little time for nuances which marketers need to learn and if they want to get the most of this feature. This shall help them to understand the best tricks which can make a huge difference on how the people see you on broadcast. How they manage & how they perform.
In this following section of the blog we will take you through different ideas on using Facebook live.
If you have not experienced this stage of broadcasting live, below are some effective ways to go live on Facebook.
1. Using in an event of conducting a live Q&A session to celebrate a special day or to share your daily work routine with your followers, you can use Facebook live, as it is the best way to grow anticipation in between users and followers of facebook. It is a live streaming feature available for Desktops, Laptops, Smartphones and other mobile devices. It is important for you to have a strong internet connection Wifi or 4G to connect with your fan followers and target audience to use this feature during the occasion
2. Make sure that you don’t do it in an unmannered way, take your time to prepare. Also to boost curiosity among your audience you should make sure that you are informing your followers that you are going to go live on Facebook to show them what you want to, remember to be specific about date and time. A prior notice shall allow interested audience to tune in at the noted time.
Going live shouldn’t be done in haste, prior preparation matters. To boost curiosity among users, make sure your brand publishes a post a day before which conveys consumers that you will be broadcasting live at a specific time and day. A prior notice allows interested audiences to tune in at the noted time.
3. A catchy description will determine if the audience is interested in watching the live streaming. So, put on your SEO hat and write a title/description in a language which common users would search for. When a user logs in on Facebook, a notification will be sent out from your brand’s official page to the user. Once you’re done adding the description, you can go live by clicking on the Grey icon. (see below the zoomed icon)
4. It is recommended that you stay live for a maximum 10 minutes; however, the social site allows you to continue broadcasting up to 90 minutes at a stretch. Be personal and don’t forget to introduce you/your team. Let the audience know about your agenda once you start the video. Live video gives you an opportunity to interact with your audience in real time, so make sure you’re responding to comments/feedback. You’ll be able to see how many viewers you have at any time.
5. Once you’re sure to wrap up, end the video on a closing note by thanking users for tuning or committing to them that you will soon be live again. Stop the video only after you hear “ping” which indicates that your broadcast has ended.
6. Now, one of the new features of Facebook Live is you can monitor the reach and engagement. You will receive a detailed result, which will show you how many people tuned in to your video, comments/share/reactions received, people reached, 10-sec views, unique viewers & more.
What do you think how Facebook Live video will be beneficial for your business? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.