Of late, live video streaming on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter has become quite a popular thing among several users. For famous stars and daily users, Facebook Live has opened up a universe of opportunities; however, it has also caught the attention of the businesses.
If your brand hasn’t explored avenue of broadcasting live, then here are some effective ways to go live on Facebook.
1. Whether you’re promoting an event, conducting a live Q&A, celebrating a special day or looking to share sneak-peek into the daily work day, then going live on Facebook is the best way to grow anticipation among users and grow followers. Facebook live-streaming service is available for desktop, laptops, smart phones and mobile devices. Make sure you have strong a internet connection, Wi-Fi or 4G. It is also a great way to interact with your target audience in real-time or launch a product teaser.
2. Going live shouldn’t be done in haste, prior preparation matters. To boost curiosity among users, make sure your brand publishes a post a day before which conveys consumers that you will be broadcasting live at a specific time and day. A prior notice allows interested audience to tune in at the noted time.
3. A catchy description will determine if audience is interested in watching the live streaming. So, put on your SEO hat and write a title/description in a language which common users would search for. When a user logs in on Facebook, a notification will be sent out from your brand’s official page to the user. Once you’re done adding the description, you can go live by clicking on the Grey icon. (see below the zoomed icon)
4. It is recommended that your stay live for maximum 10 minutes; however, the social site allows you to continue broadcast up to 90 minutes at a stretch. Be personal and don’t forget to introduce you/your team. Let the audience know about your agenda once you start the video. Live video gives you an opportunity to interact with your audience in real time, so make sure you’re responding to comments/feedback. You’ll be able to see how many viewers you have at any time.
5. Once you’re sure to wrap up, end the video on a closing note by thanking users for tuning or committing them that you will soon be live again. Stop the video only after you hear “ping” which indicates that your broadcast has ended.
6. Now, one of the new features of Facebook Live is you can monitor the reach and engagement. You will receive a detailed result, which will show you how many people tuned in to your video, comments/share/reactions received, people reached, 10-sec views, unique viewers & more.
What do you think how Facebook Live video will be beneficial for your business? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.